Fundraising / Donations
The International Premature Ovarian Failure Association, Inc. offers a variety of services:
• Daily support and information to people internationally via our website
• Local support group network
• Collaboration with medical researchers
• Advocacy to increase public and healthcare provider awareness of POF
You can help make a difference! The International Premature Ovarian Association, Inc. (IPOFA) is a nonprofit, 501(c)3, international organization whose mission is to provide community, support and information to women with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) and their loved ones; to increase public awareness and understanding of POF; and to work with health care professionals to better understand this condition.
IPOFA is run exclusively by volunteers and is fully supported by membership dues and tax-deductible donations. Your valuable donation will help us continue with our mission to increase awareness of this condition, and continuing efforts to support those currently living with POF and those that have yet to be diagnosed. If you would like to help us in our fundraising efforts through grant writing or fundraising campaigns, contact our Director of Fundraising, Cori Canty Woessner, at Coricw@ipofa.org
Donations can be made online through our website or by check payable to IPOFA and sent to:
PO Box 23643
Alexandria, VA 22304
Shop for IPOFA
Shopping through the links below can benefit IPOFA:
Make sure when you register you designate IPOFA as your organization of choice!
Search, shop and help IPOFA too!
Simply enter "IPOFA" in the bar under "Who do you search for?"
When you join, IPOFA automatically benefits by using this link.
Matching Gift Programs
Please ask your employer if they match donations to nonprofit organizations. Many do and the added support will go a long ways towards helping fund IPOFA!
• Items for a future conference silent auction (gift baskets, gift cards, vacation packages, jewelry, books, etc.)
• Airline miles
• Hotel points
• Long distance minutes or phone cards
• Postage for mailings
• Printing services
• LCD projector display for conferences
• Computer equipment
• Laptop computers for IPOFA board members
• Free or discounted T-shirts/tank-top/hats with IPOFA logo for fundraising
• Stationary, pens, pencils, bags for future conference participants
• Office space, furniture, computer, phones, and equipment for IPOFA office set-up in the Alexandria, VA area.